About Clover Patch Camp
Since 1965, Clover Patch Camp has provided individuals with disabilities opportunities to make new friends, create everlasting memories and experience a genuine camp setting.
- We maintain a 2:1 camper to counselor ratio
- Camp is surrounded by nature with trails, wooded glades and the Alplaus Creek
- A variety of structured activities are offered including arts and crafts, music and drama, sports, swimming and camp fires
- Outreach programs such as pet therapy, clowns, magicians and musicians are planned weekly to enhance the camper’s experience
- Swimming is offered to all campers in a heated fully accessible pool
- Each staff member completes a one week orientation prior to camp, providing intense training in order to meet the needs of each camper
- Clover Patch Camp welcomes approximately 10 International staff each year, increasing the diversity of the program
Clover Patch Camp is operated by the Center for Disability Services, a not-for-profit organization consisting of a wide variety of programs designed to serve individuals with disabilities.
Clover Patch Camp is licensed by the New York State Department of Health and is required to be inspected annually. Inspection reports are on file at: New York State Department of Health, District Office, 77 Mohican Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801.
Clover Patch Camp follows American Camping Association guidelines and is one of the finest summer camps for individuals with disabilities in the country, offering programming that is typical of any summer camp. Clover Patch Camp is also approved through the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD).