About Camp Spectacular
Programming consists of structured activities including team building, outdoor activities, athletic activities, swimming, arts and crafts and music and drama.
The Camp Spectacular program is led by certified special education teachers and supported by experienced counselors, including a licensed social worker specializing in children on the spectrum who leads our daily programming.
Campers are grouped by aged 10-16. Campers must have average or above average language skills and should demonstrate self-management skills in school and community settings.
- All Camp Spectacular sessions are co-ed
- Campers may enroll in multiple sessions
- Campers must have average or above average language skills
- Campers must have demonstrated self-management skills in school and community settings
- Enrollment is contingent upon completion and approval of the Camp Spectacular application.
- The total operating cost for Camp Spectacular exceeds $700 per camper per session.
Camp Spectacular is operated by the Center for Disability Services, a not-for-profit organization consisting of a wide variety of programs designed to serve individuals with disabilities.
Special thanks to the Christopher Dailey Foundation for their continued generous support. It is greatly appreciated.